Norweld Aluminium Fabrication and Repairs
Since 1971 Norweld has been the business people think of when they think of aluminium and repairs. From humble beginnings to now currently having 3 divisions.
We have our small fabrications and repair workshop located at 9 Ogden st. This site is responsible for the following
- Over the counter sales for aluminium products such as fittings and hardware
- Over the counter sales for aluminium extrusion, sheet, plate and offcuts
- Propeller repairs and sales
- Small repairs and alterations to all aluminium items such as boats, tanks, toolboxes and castings.
- Supply/install of under tray toolboxes and water tanks to existing trays
- General fabrications of toolboxes, tanks, frames and marine based products.
Our Hartley St will be the main site for:
- Heavy Duty Aluminium Ute Trays, Accessories and Trailers
- Canopies and fit outs
- Project and larger fabrications including Grandstands, Aluminium Gangways, Seating and Balustrading and Screens
- Large scale repairs and fabrications to Boats, Trucks and Trailers
We have chosen to establish three separate divisions to allow us to provide a better overall experience for our customers from the moment you contact us to the moment you leave with your pride and joy. We also aim to provide a safer work environment for our staff, customer builds and stakeholders.
With a dedicated team of tradesmen and fitters we hope to provide a high quality level of work to all of our existing and future customers.
If you are unsure about which site to visit please phone reception on (07) 4035 4722. We will assist in taking your enquiry or order. You can also email us on email@example.com
FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE
When we guarantee you a time, you can be assured you will receive priority service.
And of course there’s the well-known NORWELD pledge of :
UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE FOR LIFE AGAINST FAULTY WORKMANSHIP
Contact us today!