Continue to develop a community focused company, that supports growth, lifestyle and opportunity
- To provide exceptional service, solving all aluminium problems promptly
- To provide the best aluminium education to all young talent through apprenticeships
- Established 1971 continuing a proud community involvement
- Continue to do the unique projects that no one can do
- Creating opportunities for employees to work in the best aluminium workshop in Australia
Norweld are proud of their impressive design and workshop facilities.
Our small fabrication,repairs and material sales workshop is located in Cairns at 9 Ogden Street in the suburb of Bungalow. Norweld Aluminium have a top quality fabrication equipment and workshop machinery to ensure that every job meets rigorous quality, presentation and supports our life time manufacturer’s warranty
Norweld has a wide range of equipment over our two sites to meet all the needs of our customers – services include:
- Press Brake with NC control 3.2M x 120 tonne, for all your pressing requirements
- Guillotine 3M x 10mm aluminium capacity, for all your cutting needs
- Ercolina Tube Bender up to 60mm diameter pipe, for all tube and pipe sizes
- Fronius TPS 2700 Pulse mig welders for clean and crisp mig welds
- Miller Dynasty Tig Welders 300 amp for the tig welding
- Plasma Cutter 2.5M x 6M bed with a cutting capacity of 25mm steel and aluminium with our Hypertherm plasma cutter.
- Solidworks – for all your design needs
The site is 800m2 in total with 400m2 under roof, to store your prized possessions with safety.